Sunday, May 17, 2009

Taggy!

People! I'm blank. Really.
Has been tagged by Ryan.

1. Number One is missing.
Really? Good then!

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
Tired

3. Who was the last person / people you took a photo with?
Sissy Jade.

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
I wish I was.

5. Will you ever donate blood ?
Hi5 Ryan. I'm afraid of needles too.

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Duh!

7. Do you want someone to be dead?
I wish I can kill the person myself. But I can't do that. Ish!

8. What does your last text message say?
I won't say it! You people don't need to read it right?

9. What are you thinking right now?
Somestuff that make me wanna cry.

1o. Do you want someone to be with you right now?
Yup.

11. What was the time you went to bed last night?
12 somthing.

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
From CPC.

13. Is someone on your mind right now?
I think so.

14. Who was the last person(s) who text you?
YOU DON'T HAVE TO KNOW!

TEN Lucky People to do this quiz...
1. Hazel Chang(again)
2. Jade and Charis(anyone who see this first k)
3. Rebekah
4. Li Szhen
5. Raquel Ho(again)
6. Yuyu
7. Ryan (sorry, no option)
8. Sallyn
9. Joanne
10.Sarah Ti(again)

15. Who is no.2 (Jade or Charis) having a relationship with?
Piano I guess.

16. Is no.3 (Rebekah) a male or a female? Female

17. If no.7 (Ryan) and no.1 (Hazel) get together , would it be a good?
I will die laughing.

18. What is no.1 (Hazel) studying about?
Let see. What I study+ French+ Art and I don' know.

19. When was the last time you chatted with them?
Last time. Sometime in history. Don't ask me such a stewpid question ok.

20.Is no.4 (Li Szhen) single?
I don't have the slightest idea actually.

21. Say something about no.2 (Jade and Charis).
My sissys that I grew up together and they are like the best!

22. What do you think about no.3 (Rebekah) & no.6 (Yuyu) being together?
They barely know each other. But if they do, I'll die laughing too. I'm a cat. Got 9 lives. And I can only die of laughing.

23. Describe no.9 (Joanne).
But chubby 'little' friend that always like to bully me when I have to call her "kak" those times.

24. What will you do if no.6 (Yuyu) and no.7 (Ryan) fight?
Oh someone just kill me! So I don't have to die again.

25. Do you like 8?
I love her and I miss her terribly. *sniffs*


So how was your Sunday? My one was erm, weird. I was playing today. So have to wake up so darn early. Went to church. And we were like reaching the car park and Daddy saw Jess walking up and he went:


Dad: See? Jessica is wearing a skirt. And look at you. Wear some skirt lah!
Me: Cause she's a woman mah!
Dad: Then you're what? A pondan ah?
Me: =.=
Tirzah: HAHAHAHAH!!

Church was filled with Daddy haunting me when I'll be socializing with my friends. And he'll just come from the back and start to bug my friends to make me wear a skirt. I mean hello! Even Pastor Dennis can't even make me wear a skirt and his attempt fail. Let alone my friends! Gosh. Service was full of whispering with Jade. Like how my attempt to act cute fail like 6 times? HAHAHAHA! And her stewpid stewpid Titanic story that made me cry and make Brian ask me why. It's not like he don't know me right?
I can play the Take A Bow intro. So awesome. Yay! And then went upstairs to hang out at the dance room. And I can't wait to see Jade Ho(Not sissy Jade Ng), Tze Mien, and WhatIsThatGirl'sName. Their harmonizing is jawdropping. Wish we sang that song last year. But that is a trio. But we still did a quatet right. And then, came home and it sucked after that. UGH!!

Pictures!

Miss Charis with the cake they bought.

The cake.

The Birthday girlies.

Arguing about how much to pay. My fav.

Poser! My fedora makes the whole picture nicer. I'm mean.

I love my Olympus.

Jess and Charis:"C'mon. Pay up your bills Chloe! Spit out your cash."
Chloe: No I WON'T!

I love my fedora!

I heart camwhoring!

I really like this picture.


I MISS GYM!

Bye ya guys!

No comments: