Wednesday, May 20, 2009

temptation,

It's already a Wednesday! And I LOVE Wednesday. The Klang-ians will be over. Stupid David. I wanna eat your sugar I bought for you so badly you know. It's like a huge temptation. It's so hard to flee from it you know. And then we had PE and all. Came late to school. All thanks to my mind that kept me up all night the night before Wednesday thinking of some stuff. I was so touched when Mr. Tetsuo Takahara said he missed me. Hahah. He wanted to run with me. Or I think he'll start slacking. And I ran three rounds people! Three freaking rounds and I was late. Crazy. For the first time I was not the first to reach the court. WHAT!!! I can't wait to watch Paul Blart The Mall Cop. Thank you again, Ms Raquel for it. Thumbdrive come back to me.
And something something something was ermmm............ I don't know.

I'M BLANK! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY!

I just heard an awesome song by N'Sync. Thats when I'll stop loving you. And it's in that freaking MP3 for such a ling time and I didn't know that song existed. And that song will really make you cry. It is that nice.

I had an awesome time on Monday. Why?! WHY can't I blog about it. If I do, I'll be dead. It will be so illegal to do blog about it. But I really want tooooooooo!!!

Ulsers suck! They just kinda eat you up alive.

I'm being random here. Toodles!


...When winter comes in summer,
when there's no more forever.
Thats when I stop loving you...

No comments: