Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It's all crap!

Sometimes, I gotta live up to my words. Its hard but good in a way. Those word can totally convince my about stuff I've been facing(don't ask why). All because I've been punked. I felt like crying at first but learning to let go and let things go with the flow. And Amanda, if you are reading this, you can totally forget about what I said on the phone the last time you called me. You know, about *cough cough*. It's not true about what happen and it made me wanna cry. Girl, you can stop being jealous of me. Cause again, it's all a lie and it's a stupid one. Jade, you too! Remember about the message I showed you in church on Sunday, I think its a spam. You can snap me back into reality. And to XXX that likes to play people up, GET LOST and out of my face. 

AHHH!! I totally need something to make me relax! At least I'm not that tense now. Cause I'm watching So You Think You Can Dance. Reminds me about Step Up 2.. cheese and crakers. I really have gotta go. Time for me to hybernate. Goodnight people! Stay tune for more updates cuase I've got lots more to update. Ciao!

PS: I want your new DSLR, Yu!!! 

Thanks, Ms Cath, for the devotion we were having today.

No comments: