Saturday, March 14, 2009

Very nice!

I found this thing in Daddy's laptop earlier on and you just need to type in your birthday date and stuff like these come out. It counts my age now to the very second I was born. Cool. And it also states about those personality thingy and yeah, its quite accurate. But not all lah. Double cool.

Age in years: 15.22
Age in months: 182
Age in weeks: 38,885
Age in days: 5,555
Age in hours: 133,320
Age in minutes: 7,999,190
Age in seconds: 479,951,421 (and still counting)
Age in milli seconds: 47,995,142,132 (and still counting)


-loyal and generous (oh, it's so right!) and everyone go BOOO!
-patriotic (since when was I the patriotic one? I hardly sing the national anthem!)
-active in games and interaction (*nods head*)
-impatient and hasty (yep, it says it all)
-ambitious
-influential in organizations (eeerrrrmmmm)
-fun to be with (oh yeah babeh!)
-loves to socialize (life=socializing)
-loves praises (of course! Who doesn't like to be praise when they do something good?)
-loves attention (and thats the part where I'm a total opposite)
-loves to be loved
-loves to joke (XD)
-honest and trustworthy (*cough cough* but I'm reallygood in keeping secrets. Does that count?)
-not pretending ( I don't know)
-short tempered (I guess so)
-hates restictions
-good sense of humor
-logic (Oh someone shoot me!)


And thats a wrap!




How was your week? My week was.....painful. I went to the dentist on Friday. It was my first time going to the dentist after all these years. *gasp*


I had to do someone fillings before going to camp so I have to go as soon as possible, in case the dentist is fully occupied. At first, I was suppose to go on Thursday but then the dentist is buzy for the whole day. It was being postponed to the next day, 5.45 pm.


Thanks to Jon, I was sooooo scared after that stupid disgusting gross story. I was excited but at the same time scared.


On friday, I have no idea why did Mommy turn into that junction that leads to the dentist. I mean its like 4.20 pm. Hello! Its one hour and 25 minutes to touture time. She called up the clinic. The doctor was free and I could go now. If the dentist is not free, I can still have time to get nervous and scared. Mom, me, and Milcah went up and checked in for the appointment.


Waited in the reception for like 30 minutes. Good thing they have Star World. Or I'll just die of boredom.


It's pretty cool. They have got the latest techonology equipment. Very very cool. And you can watch Mr. Bean while they are doing your teeth. Cause they have this big screen TV in front of you, attached to the equipment thingy. But the nurse took out the CD. Dang.


It was suffering. To cut the long long story short, I have now awesome teeth! YAY!! I've been waiting for this moment since I had that front tooth chipped off. Stupid tooth.


The next time you see me in pictures, I'll have awesome teeth! Gahh. I'm so happy about it. But I was a painful process you know. All the drilling. And yeah, I SURVIVED THAT DRILLER!! Muahahaha!




We had pre-camp today in church. We had to get to know our groups and the rules that are meant to be broken. And we get to design our awesome banner. I'm very satisfied with that banner cause it was my idea and it turned out perfecto! And and, I'm not taking all the credit cause seriously, it was my idea. hahaha..I have awesome team members. Easy people to work with which is a very very good sign. Now I just have to pray for a good mortal. The groups are the awesomest Thunderstorm (my awesome group), Impluse, Radioactive, ShockwaveFirestorm, and Fusion. Pics will be up ASAP.


Now, all I have to do it focus on my theory exam and I'm F.R.E.E!!! Can't wait till Wednesday!


Ok, I wanna sleep! Playing for service tomorrow. Ciao! G'night!






P.S: I have great front teeth! BYE!

No comments: