Sunday, March 22, 2009

On the last few days of the holidays...

Hey loyal stalkers! Just came back from camp. Craving to sleep. I haven't sleep for two nights because the pillow was as hard as rock. It feels like you're sleeping on a brick. Camp was awesome! Had tons of fun even though it was tiring and it was like a zillion degrees there. Met quite a number of new faces like Zi Qin a.k.a Handsome, Lester, and Luke Gaie. It was cool cause we are going there with a totally different identity and a whole different perspective in life. We learn a whole load of stuff in camp cause the speaker was our one and only Ps. Dennis Balan. He thought us about Daniel and how different he was with the people around him. And I gain sooo much experiance in nursing people. All thanks to Tirzah, she was the head camp nurse and I was her assistant that made everyone laugh cause they thought I might kill them with my carelessness in doing all this kinda stuff. I could just have like tear the wound open bigger when someone slit open their skin. Even Ps.Sue thought I might kill someone. But I was doing it, alright. We have alot off injured people in the camp this year. Like Mr. Nathan Tham that is the King of Accidents. We have people that sprain their ankle. Tons of people with bad blisters. A number of people that cut themselves when there were doing stuff/playing and people who has scatches here and there. I even have people who come and ask me whether the first aid box has constipation medication. Everone knows who right? *cough cough*
Games wasn't that bad. Thunderstorm is awesome in games time cause we have people like Zi Qin, Elson, and Zech. Its a traditon to have station games in youth camps in our church. i like it all except the apple cider with i-dont-know-what-is-in-that part. And I find the egg-smashing hair-gelling thing gross but at the same time cool. We had Wannabe night. I was a terrorist which spice up the laughter. Ialmost forgot. Me and Joanna's lil' glue. We made and adversiment about it. And yes, we were bored in the commitee's room so we were very lame. Galactic glue. The coolest glue in the galaxy. Wakalukong, seriously!

I'm talking crap now.Very very sleepy. Head hurts. Over and out.

Pics will be up soon. I DON'T WANNA GO BACK TO SCHOOL!

No comments: