Wednesday, March 18, 2009

On the second and third day of the holidays...

Holidays are the times when you can actually waste your time doing nothing and get bored wasting time and actually feel like doing your work. I did which is so awesome. I'm trying to pass on this math which I hate ssssoooo much. Crap. David Low and I planned to go Aeon today but it didn't happen cause no one can go and I don't want to go alone with that crazy guy. And Miss Amanda and Mr. David Poh are think dirty thoughts about it. Ugh puh-lease!! Wanted to go watch Marley and me with them but no one could go cause there was no transport. Amanda couldn't go means I definately couldn't go to. Sorry, David! Futsal tomorrow. Can't go. But tomorrow is camp. I have to go sleep cause TOMORROW IS CAMP!!!

BYE!!

No comments: