Sunday, March 15, 2009

There's always a reason

Something for Mr B.

There's always a reason,
for everything in life.
There's always a reason,
Why I'm not treating you nice

I'm was young, I was blind.
I was curious about whats next in life.
I never taught you were that great
Til I knew I was your next-in-line.

I have to say I fell for it,
cause it was too good to be true
I was dumb enough to be blinded,
and still don't see the true you.

I never knew it would end up this way,
leaving me in pain.
I felt dumd at first,
but later I learn to stand up again.

You taught me the greatest lesson in life.
That is to treat you as cold as ice.
But I also learn to forgive you,
for all those things you said and do.

There's always a reason,
cause you had no clue.
About what happen the other day,
that made me dislike you.

It's been ages since I write my own poems so this is my little something to release my anger. XD

I can't wait for camp!! But remembering about tomorrow just spoils my mood. Theory exam. Ish!

I wanna tell the whole world that Mr/Ms. Nathan Tham a.k.a Baboon is a girl traped in a guy's body! He is even more girly than me! We can trade our body. And I'm a guy in a girl's body. Today after service we had so much free time cause CED was canceled and Nathan wanted to wear Jessica's heels. I think he was once a girl in the other life. Nathan, I would salute you if you were to dressup as girl on Wannabe Night. But you know "Nathan = total world destruction." Puh-lease! And Yu, I don't like him lah!! But you guys are like the awesomest. Heart you people so much. And not to forget BABY JEREMY!! I love him cause:
1. He loves me
2. He likes me
3. He is mine
4. I love him so much
5. My future student.
I was looking for something in Jessica's purse and I saw this awesome name card and behind the card is this awesome thing thats says much about the female population. True in a way or another. Courtesy of Jessy's friend which I totally forgot whats her name.
Why women are happier
-We can get into a popular club much more easier than men, we just have to show some cleavage.
-We don't have to run a super sharp piece of metal over our facial epidermal layer each morning of our adult lives.
-We can do two things at once; talk to our boyfriend and text another guy friend.
-We can bludgeon someone with a baseball bat and then get off scot-free by claiming a "hormonal imbalance".
Ciao!

No comments: