Monday, March 23, 2009

Red thing that everyone has..

Verse of the week
1 Corinthians 13:4
Love is patient,
love is kind.
It does not evny,
it does not boast,
it is not proud.
It is not rude,
it is not self-seeking,
it is not easily angered,
it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil
but rejoices with the truth.
It aways protects,
always trust,
always hopes,
always perserves.
Love never fails.


...How do you stay awake
cause all I do is think of you...


I'm official dead due to the tiredness of camp. My head hurt so much in school today my eyes turn red. I came back from school and slept like a grizzly bear. Its a total crazyness. I didn't even do my homework today. And I'm sure I've got so much to catch tomorrow in school. Mr Kevin's gonna kill me. Crap. I found an awesome picture in Jade&Charis's blog.

Courtesy of Eunice Ong

Me and Jade posing for Eunice's camera. My darling, my best friend, my sissy. We were in church for pre-camp and we were busy talking and stalking each other rather then doing our work. Awesome-ness babeh!

We had so much fun in camp together. Like all the times when I go and kacau them while they are resting and steal all thier junk food and make them feel disgusted about stuff I tell. And bugging her to come swim with me and crapping while bathing next door to each other. And complaining to me that her hair is so rough, blaming it all on the chlorine in the pool and bullying her and gossip like crazy and telling her I ran out of bra in camp cause it was my last. And just simply spending all the great times together. I love you my sissy! *Let's do our little finger-thingy and scream in a bimbo way*

I miss him so much! Riley dear Riley. And Bekah in this pic nicely taking picture with him and I don't even get to say 'Hi' to him. Ish!

Mr Francis today announce that we are going having KOREANS down here! Oh my dream come true.

But I am going to miss Riley. And yeah, I miss ya so much even though I hate you, Beck!





The word that says it all.


I was waiting for you.

I have to really get some sleep. Goodnight people!

No comments: