Wednesday, March 25, 2009

back in the mood.

Triple the excitement, and then it turn out to be triple the disappointment. Koreans were NOT here, something something something, and Klang-ians weren't here. The week that I have no piano class turn out to be the worst one ever. Well, at least Yuni came today.Or else I'll be with......................let's not offend anyone in case Shim(she and him) sees it. It started of with this new guy in school. And he is ang mo! It's like and addiction. He is kinda cute. Crap. I finally admitted it. And SarahTi goes "whoohooo". He looks abit like Jesse McCartney from some angle when you look at him. And yes, biceps and triceps. =D


And I suddenly went very random and told JiaYu that we have got to get her a christian name. Emily and I came out with those normal names and I don't know why and what happen, we were suddenly giving each other names of the company of different underwears. I was La Senza(sexy, huh?), JiaYu was first Sloggi and then Triumph, Emily was first Victoria Secret but then change to Sloggi. Charmaine was the hilarious one MamyPokoPants. And Yuni gave herself Victoria Secret. XD


I'm still very tired and sleepy. Usually I'll get over it after one or two nights. But this is bad. It shows how hard the pillow is.


LA and Bible is killing me. On LA, I'm doing on the Corrie ten Boom story and thank God there's a novel for me to read. Bible is the worst now. I'm studying about Proverbs! Dang! I think the authorities should declare this day as a public holiday for all because I think I like maths. But i don't love it. I'm still normal. XD

I have to go. Sleepy head wants to sleep! G'night people!



P/S: Did you change our mind. Cause I think you did and I think I'm changing mine.



...I'll never turn down some
Oreo's if you got some...

No comments: