Monday, March 16, 2009

On the first day of the Holiday's.....

I have like really huge eyebags! How was your holidays? I started mine with that stupid theory exam. I think I made pretty much silly mistakes here and there but I'm sure I'll pass that dumbo exam. And then we went to Aeon to partay, babeh! Went there to shop for my high heels. (If you're suprise, you're punked.) We went to go shop for Mommy's dress for Derek's wedding dinner. And the theme is like Summer so we when shopping for bright dresses. Milcah is going to so she has to shop for it too. But most of the dresses are so spring time-y. Currently there is no suitable dress. And you know, when you leave me alone with a camera, I'll go all the way out with that camera and start camwhoring and taking stuff.

The store we went has just got awesome fitting room. You can't see where it ends! I was joking. It has mirrors all over so it looks like it has hundreds of fitting room. Awesome!



Retarded.


I didn't know I had huge a**.

And Milcah joined in the fun.

She tried it out herself!

See me fly with these wings! It's so big for me so it looked so baggy.

We found blinder shades that looks abit like what Ne-yo is wearing. It's just that his is black and this is green.

Xp


We were leading our evil clone troops out to rule the world! Muahahahaha!



Bye! There's more piano class tomorrow. Makes me so sick to see a note again.

No comments: