Saturday, March 28, 2009

i heart sales!

I've got my dream bag, people! I repeat. I've got my dream bag! I'm so happy I'm going crazy. The day before yesterday we had this huge jumbo sale in the shopping complex near my house. The whole place was crazy. The car park was pack with cars. We had to park far far away and had to walk. The place was packed with people. And most of them is yes, women. From old ah ma-s to the youngest baby. All from different walks of life, all fighting for the cheap stuff. You know us women right :D
Mom went there first to check out how crowded it was and she told me that Nike is having a 50-70% discount. I brought with me RM100 there and my stuff almost hit that 100 bucks. It's way way cheaper compared to the original price. I saved up my ang pau money for that bag and it worth buying that bag from all the hard work and sweat but still, it burn my lil' pocket. I bought the bag and the Adidas sports bottle is sssoooooo cheap! The original price is 20 bucks and its throwing out like stones on the ground. Selling for 8 bucks only everyone grabbed those bottles. It's selling out like hot cakes and by two hours, the whole basket was empty. Very cool.
I also bought my favorite mag. Wweeee!!

I'm looking forward to those KOREANS for PE!!!

I watch Mirotic's MV and their whole process thingy thing today. I'm in the TVXQ mood now babeh!

I have to go. Earth hour! And I'm late for it. Daddy semangat earth hour. I'm now typing in the dark. hahaha..

Bye!

Impact camp pics will be up soon!


...But I can't right now so baby,
kiss me through the phone...

No comments: