Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tag-alicious

Fact of the day
Do you know, I don't have the slightest idea of this tagging business until like hmmmm, a few days ago when Tirzah(Older sis) told me about it. I was always wondering about what all these stuff were until when Tirzah told me. And I find it coolio! haha.. Have been recently tagged by Miss Atika Binti ...(I've have no idea what the rest are, after all these years in the same class as Amira, huh?)


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
yeah, check out the Acts 5:1..i hate it!

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I cry really often. When I laugh I cry. And I forgot when was the last.
GRC-ians, you know what I meant right?
3.DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
nope..It's the worst stuff on earth.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
I don't really like to eat meat but if you insist, pork I guess..

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yeah, my nike shoe, my late nike shoe, my guitar, my radio, Symphony and TVXQ(my cuddly bears)
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Me and my other me will be like clones. We'll be best budds.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Totally! It's a everyday thing to me.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
NO!! Of course not!
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I'll consider but I think so I will.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Frosties
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
My feets are too small. I can slide it in and out. So it's tie-free
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
And the list goes on and on and on.
13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
their face.. Duh!! You can't be looking at their butt right?
14. RED OR PINK?
I hate them both. I love green!
15. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORlTE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
the whole body?
16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
GRC-ians, BK-ians(only 3 of them), other BK graduates.
17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
yeah, I guess.
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
To school is jeans and my green nike shoe. To other other place are colors only blue, brown, gray, and green pants and also blue slippers.
19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
parents crapping and the voice in my head that tells me to do my work.
20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE
LIME GREEN!
21. FAVORITE SMELLS?
new car smell, my favorite perfume, cold fresh air.
22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Amanda and mom.
23. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I think so..
24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Swimming, football, running, basketball. It will be cool if I ever watch golf. I'LL DIE!
25. HAIR COLOR?
brownish-black.
26. EYE COLOR?
Brown
27.DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
nope.
28. FAVORITE FOOD?
Lets see, ice-creams, cookies, milk, bread, chocolate, and yada yada yada..
29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
none. I like watching documentries. I'm serious.
31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Pink Panther 2
32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
White
33. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter
34. HUGS OR KISSES?
none. punching and slapping.
35. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Slap their arm.
36. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Give them a kiss?
37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Errr, the Bible.
38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
using a laptop, so there is no mouse pad. If there is, I most likely I'll have Vitagen on it.
39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
I forgot. I think its Time Warp on Discovery channel
40. FAVORITE SOUND(S).
saxophone, guitar, awesome vocals, percussion, drums, piano, jazzy......too much.
41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
I have no idea. But I'll choose TVXQ. haha..
42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Sarawak.
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I think so. I can't think of any. Ask my budds, k! If you are, them you should know. I don't have to answer this right?
44. WHERE WERE U BORN?
SJMC.
45. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
people.
46. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
In my dreams. I mean I had already meet my other half. It's ELMO!!


hahaha..its was pretty cool. It's like those truth games, you know. So how was your week? Yesterday's early morning. At around 1 something I was mad but at the same time happy. I was sssooo excited cause I can get to see CRYSTAL!!! But I was mad at the other person which I have been trying to avoid.(don't ask)

I love Wdnesdays cause it's PE day. And this session we had the YWAM people over to have PE with us and its was awesome. We had different games like basketball, ultimate frisbee, captains ball and telematches for the lil' juniors. I obviously went to basketball. Normally after the warm up we will go into the games we wanna go and start playing. We went straight to the basketball court and we still had another war-up but that one was much intense. We had to do 20 push ups. All thanks to the that ang mo guy. I was to thrilled to do it cause I've have been doing it myself in the my room. Girls are allowed to do the girls' push-ups but I think its weird cause you hace you stick your butts up. I did the guys one. The rest of the girls are totally hilarious cause most of them were all just lying on the floor. Once they went down they couldn't come back up. Dawn and I were the only ones to finish that. And thn they have this thing called the "suicide sprint". Eveyone will be on the base line. We have to run and touch the quater line and run back, then run to touch the line dividing the court into half, which is also the whateveryoucallit and run back. And then you have to run to the other quater line and run ack again and make the final one to the other side of the court and run back. I'm proud to say I was first among all the guys and girls! Wwweee!!!!

And we were broke into 4 groups to play King of the Court. I was in group 3 and it sucked even though we had the good players. BBOOOO!!! I think group 4 won. If I'm not mistaken. I was a short one. People like Brian Sum couldn't take the warm-up and felt like barfing. But I love it cause
1. the ang mo guy is hot!
2. He has beautiful biseps and triceps. I assume he has abs cause you know, it's all in a package.
3. I love his basketball skills.
hhaha. It seem like those dream guy that shines in the sun cause of his sweat. Ahhhh....*snap snap*
And the day was as usual, books, scoring, people get scolding, talking and got busted, yawning, feel like sleeping. Just like any other school day.
My left index finger is numb. Had chapel practice today. That freaking bass is a killer. Thanks to Jon, I've got the worst instument. He is such a meanie. He even called me up to say he would not switch guitars with me. MEANN!!!! Please define the word 'man'. EVIL!! And i'm playing for Impact tomorrow night. I'm gonna have bloated hands. And yeah, can't wait for IMPACT CAMP!!!! AAAHHHH!!
Yunny, lets scream together!!
Alrighty, goodnight people! bye! Over and out..
Stay tune for more. There's one which is really weird. TA!

No comments: