Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Time flies!

CAMPORAMA In 6 hours 42 minutes!! Yes people! The last time I talked to Commander Kwang Yew about my transportation problem and he kinda like told me to chill cause it's three week to go... And now it's 6 hours and 42 minutes to go!!! Panicking! I haven't pack. Not even the slightest thing and I haven't got my costume and tomorrow's piano exam. *knock head against the wall*

Let do the tag from Jade okay!

Pass this tag to 10 people !
1 Ai theeng
2 Crystal
3 Raquel
4 Rebakah
5 Jon Rob
6 David
7 Justine
8 Hazel
9 Sarah Ti
10 Ryan

1. Would you date number 5 (Jon Rob)?
Hmm.. Why not? I mean he is one of those really close guy friends. I know there's stuff going in your heads now huh? hahah

2. Number 2 (Crystal) just got in a car crash. How do you react?
I'll freak out and call Graham and ask about her. And rush to the hospital when I can drive to see her.

3. You see number 9 (Sarah) with your boy/girlfriend. What do you do?
I think I'll be cool with that. I trust him. Unless he is such a play then I'll be happy to dump him.

4. You come home and your room has been ransacked by number 4 (Rebekah)
I'll hug her cause I miss her ssooo much. And then tell her to clean up the mess she made! AHAHAHAH!!

5. Number 1 (aitheeng) is acting weird.
Oh she is normally werid. If she is normal I'll ak her whats wrong.

6. Numbers 3 (Raquel) and 8 (Hazel) decide to give 10 (Ryan) a haircut.
I'll join in the crowd to laugh at him. My other way of getting back at him for smudging cake in my face!!

7. Number 7 (Justine) just got tickets for him/her and you to go to a concert.
It will probably be some Korean concert. I'll love her forver..

8. Number 10 (Ryan) takes you to a bar.
Ryan? Bar? That will never happen. I'll probably go over his house and he can teach me to bake..

9. Number 4 (Rebekah) has to move to the other side of the world.
I'll be shocked at first. But I can't do anything to stop that from happening. So we'll just have to keep in touch and pray that God will continue to bless her.

10. You and number 8 (Hazel) are being chased by the cops for an unknown reason.
What? We could hardly get her to break any school rules!

11. Number 7 (Justine) and you are sitting on the couch watching a movie when he/she wrap his arm around you.
I'll wrap my arms around her too! We're probably watching some super sad korean drama. =D

12. Number 5 (Jon Rob) asks you out to dinner.
Yay!! Let's go Tenji!

13. Number 9 (Sarah Ti) and you are sitting on a bus.
They will find me dead on the bus cause the cause my death was laughing.


14. Number 6 (David) calls you in the middle of the night because she/he can't sleep.
That will never happen. If it really happens it might be some stuff going on that he needs my support. I'll definately lend a ear to listen.

15. You're walking with someone and number 6 (David) runs up and tackles you to the ground from behind.
I'll go WWWOOOIIII!! And attacks him back.

16. Number 1 (Aitheeng) is crying one day and you ask him/her why and it seems their boy/girlfriend has dumped them.
Tell her that that guy is a real bum to dump her. And tell her to stand up and walk up right in life again.

17. Number 2 (Crystal) offers to bake you a meal. As you sit in the other room, the kitchen is suddenly aflame.
Hi5 Cryssie! We share something in common. We can't cook! Call the fireman and PAY UP CRYSSIE! for all the damages! muahahah!!

18. Number 4 (Rebekah) comes to your door one day holding a koala.
What?? It will be a miracle if that thing is alive cause it will die of dehydration. Where did she found it?????

19. Number 4 (Rebekah) just got you an X-Box.
HAHAHAH!! *serious face* But if it was real, I'll not be studying!

20. Number 9 (Sarah Ti) challenges you to a children's card game!
She'll just do that really annoying laugh all the way till the end of the game. And I'll die of laughter.

21. Number 1 (Aitheeng) thinks he/she's overweight.
DUDE!! You need help! You can't be overweight! *slaps*

22. Number 7 (Justine) looks lonely!
She's probably emo-ing over some Korean dude. Or else she's never lonely!!

23. Number 2 (Crystal) asks you rudely to go leave them alone.
I would leave her alone and coming sometime later and ask her whats up cause I know something is going on.

24. Numbers 5 (Jon Rob) and 3 (Raquel) decide to throw a surprise party for you.
I'll be drowned in my own tears. Never had one before so yeah. I'll drown.

25. Number 6 (David) decide to dye their hair black. What do you say to that?
Oh sure. Go ahead! No one will ever notice the difference.

26. Number 2 (Crystal) tells you he/she is going to go out for a while, and then later you hear about a shooting where 2 went.
What is your problem? You are always the one who is getting hurt! I mean you're he one with the accident!! I'll rush to the hospital and see her.

27. You catch number 9 (Sarah Ti) by herself, crying.
I'll borrow her a shoulder or a ear and listen up cause it's story time.

28. Numbers 1 (Aitheeng), 3 (Raquel), 5 (Jon Rob), and 6 (David) all tackle you at once!
Oh great lah. Two from PJ and another two from Klang. I'll struggle to get up and run away!

Camporama!!! WWWWEEEEEE!!! I'll be back on Sunday! bye ya guys!


The City badges are so nice! Ta!

No comments: