Thursday, June 4, 2009

away!

And yes, tomorrow I'll be in Melaka. Having fun. Enjoying the pool. Hanging out with Jade, Brian, and Zechary, running here and there. Cam-whoring. Wwweeee! Can't wait. And later on when I'm back, reality starts flooding in. Piano exam stress. Fingering trouble. (Justine, you know what I mean right?) And after that is the great camporama. The people for four countries gather. Having and awesome time together. Oh I can't wait. And then, it's back to school. All over again. Time flies. And I wanna sleep!!! I can't wait. It's Melaka tomrrow. Chicken ball rice. I haven't even pack up yet. Nothing! I wanna do that tag from Jade but I can just drop dead right now. Can I just be really random? I always go random when I'm sleepy. I can't wait for Camporama. Amanda is not going. I haven't learn up the national anthem of Auzzie yet. I'm just so unloyal to my country. They should crucify me. Blame it all on Cryssie she haven't teach me the scream yet. Or was it the cheer or wahtever you call it. I have to go pack, ya guys. And i'll be seeing that eveil girl tomorrow, Miss Yunny. *vomits blood*
Toodles!

Camporama! Come soon! And I'll be seeing Ryan, Quel and Sarah. Can't wait.

The tag will be up. Very very soon. Compromising.

And Jon, buy me something from LA k! Like a keychain or something. Oh oh! get me a leaf. I always wanted the leaves! Don't ask me why. Get those really colorful ones.

Bye!

I'll be back....

I'm gonna be missing someone.

I'm like totally singing for ISCF Klang. Dude!



...I never had a dream come true,
till the day that I found I found you...

No comments: