Tuesday, June 2, 2009

buzzed.

I'm dying. Like dying. It's so bored st home except sometimes when I'm really worked up cause of some stuff. nothing better to do. Let's do the tag now kay. I've got nothing to update you guys on. The similiar tag from Ryan.

1. Besides your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed?
I don't know but if you insisit I guess, eeerrrmm the toes?

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
Very very sleepy.

3. Who was the last person / people you took a photo with?
Jon, Hazel, Quel, Sarah, Yunny

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
Nope. Never. But I wish I was.

5. Will you ever donate blood?
I have the phobia for needles. I guess I never will.

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Duh! Obviously! Ask David Low or David P instead!

7. Do you want someone to be dead?
Erm yeah. Sometimes I do.

8. What does your last text message say?
I forgot. All I know that it was about going to school on Thursday, talking to darling Sarah Ti.

9. What are you thinking right now?
Nothing. I'm having a headache. It hurts like crap.

10. Do you want someone to be with you right now?
Yup. Right here, right now.

11. What was the time you went to bed last night?

At 1 something. I was reading about an article about people taking action about global warming. =D

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ?
It was given by CPC like years ago.

13. Is someone on your mind right now?
Yeap.

14. Who was the last person to text you?
Sarah Ti


Tag/Name TEN People (Note: Don't do this if you don't want to, free pass)I'm doing this because it is needed down there. I hate tagging people. Makes my head hurt. Ouch.
1. Justine
2. Ryan
3. Crystal
4. Jade and Charis
5. Yuyu
6. Eunice
7. Joanne
8. Sallyn
9. Gladys
10. Sarah See

15. Who is no.2 having a relationship with?
No! But it would be interesting to even know who he likes.

16. Is no.3 a male or a female?
Female!!!!!!

17. If no.7 and no.1 get together, would it be a good?
Justine and Joanne? What? That will never happen! They might probably be together screaming their heads off for some hot guy.

18. What is no.1 studying about?
Stuff I do and is there any electives?

19. When was the last time you chatted with them?
All throughout the week and months.

20.Is no.4 single?
them? oh yes! Or is there something they are not telling me?

21. Say something about no.2.
They guy that loves to bake and has the face of a small kid. And he loves to bully Hope. Ish!

22. What do you think about no.3 and no.6 being together?
HAHAHAH! Please stop it! It is SSSSOOOO funny imagining them together. Cause it will never happen.

23. Describe no.9.
My a-go-go partner that loves TVXQ and we will go super hyper over them. I love her ssssooo much!
24. What will you do if no.6 and no.7 fight?
Eunice and Joanne? Weird.......
25. Do you like 8?
Sallyn? She is a blast!

Done!

Another one will be up soon. Jade's tag. Bye! I'm dying of boredom.


And and and..I'm selected!!!! Wwweeee! I'll be singing for ISCF Klang. Back-uping. Put your hands up. C'mon c'mon. YAY!! Wish me luck!

...have you ever loved or lost somebody,
have you ever had a chance to say 'I'm sorry'...

No comments: