Tuesday, June 16, 2009

croak#2

Yay! More pictures you guys....Enjoy! Where did I stop? Oh ohhhh! Day 2 right..Ok ok.

The flag bearers for the opening ceremony.

Sher was the odd one out. Standing there like some noob. Hahaha! When they were practising.

Headed back to base camp to do more picture-taking.


And then people started to flood in.

And Dex was ready for war.

"Bow your head and close your eyes and let's pray."

The VIP's.

The opening ceremony balloon. Still on the ground.

And LIFT OFF!!!

Dex and his what-do-you-call-that, ready for action.

Awesome views...It was taken early in the morning so you could still see that little mist there.

*giggles*



That thang they gave.


And then they had frisbee tournament.

Wee Yen suddenly appeared out of the blue.

Japan had drums. Unfair!

The frisbee players. Tanning under the sun. The indians became charcoal black. Literally black.

We had our own too. Which is much more original and takes all the effort to make it sound. I love it.

The ladies. Their skin were can't bear too much of the sun. They had to cover up. No matter what it takes. Even though all they have is a sweaty jersey. =D

Dex. Again. All hyped up. While everyone was dead.

Semangat team was my favorite.

The game. From my point of view. I still don't have an idea what you call that game.

Zoom in.

Zoom in more. The game was like they had to correct me if I am wrong sail back and forth without sinking thier made-out-of-cardboard-boxes boat. Auzzie went down. First. We weren't even a quater from where we stared and we went down. Sad thang.

I really thank God for anti-blur. It's just so darn clear!! Muahah! They went down. I think this was the next City to go down.

The surviving ones. But later all of them went down. None of them manage to sail back safely. =D

We went back after the boat race game and camwhored!!!!

Aha ahah ahahahahah!!! I miss my Cryssie so much!!

And then it was FCF village. My first stop.

Later went visit India. These people were like the bomb. Wish I could somehow bring them home. I laughed ssssooo much I had a tummy ache. They are funnier than some comedy show. They rock lah.




Did quite alot of stuff. Did not touch the camera at all. Did canoeing with Crystal. Had a blast. I was 'crying' when I was doing it with Crys. No sense of direction. I miss those time. Found Sarah and Josh Jed. Walked with them. They were on the way to do canoeing. Walked back to the same place again.

Sarah had a hard time choosing her jacket. I had to do it for her.

She and Josh.

And I camwhored.


I was busy the whole way until bath time and dinner. And then we had the night rally.

The P&W team.

Cmdr Reuben and all the announcements.


The crowd X3.

We camwhored. Again. Bear with us kay!


The cutest best friend on earth. Stephanie and Natalie.

We can't bear it anymore. We HAVE to camwhore!

People who needs prayer.


The presentation form Selangor #7. Wee yen. The ladies man.






And people. I'll be back. I have to go. Nagging sister needs the comp. Toodles! More pictures to go!!!


P/S: I really really miss Mr.X!!!!


...You make it real for me...

No comments: