Sunday, June 7, 2009

out of the blue.

Hey people. I'm back for Melaka. The camp was okay, but the place suck. And I thought I was going to be nice. Yeah. Thank God I was wasn't infected by the bacteria there because that place it really dirty. *shivers*
The place it boiling hot. Maintenance is very very bad. Food is yucky. The environment suck. Really Hell on Earth. They don't even have proper electricity. Gosh. It's really run down. The pool is floating with algae. The room is covered with mould. Eeeewwwwww! The huge pond is green. They don't even want to on their air-conditioner when we are eating. The food is unedible! And I survived the disgustingness! But the camp was okay. So here is day one.

5th June, Friday.

I couldn't not really sleep cause I was really excited. Pack up and did some chores. And we hit the road. We first went to Cheras to do some stuff and we were on our way to Maleka. Books, picture-taking, and music entertained me. The heat was a killer. Reached the Melaka Water City in I guess 1 hour and 30 minutes. Butt was burning. Checked in and check out the room. The first rrom we were assigned to was literally covered with mould. And we switched to the second one. I didn't follow them to check the room but Mommy said it was worst. The third room was much better. At first I was suppose to sleep with my parents and Milcah and Tirzah had to sleep with Jade, Lee Suan, and Cheryl but she had some you-don't-have-to-know-what. So I had to switch rooms with her so I'll be sleeping with them. And them Uncle Charlie and Auntie Melinda wanna sleep with their kids so me and Cheryl were literally kicked out of the room and move into Auntie Michelle's room. After most people settled in, we had briefing and then straight away to games. It was treasure hunt. One of the most tiring one I'd ever had. We were still missing some stuff. I guess some of the stuff are still there now as I speak. It was hard. Ps. Sue was very semangat. The pebble thing was really really easy. All thanks to me and Tirzah cause we were there to camwhore. We found those stuff there even before the game. After that we headed back and cleaned up. Had dinner. It was gross and we had session. It wasn't bad. I was waiting for Jade to arrive for the whole day. I guess Lee Suan had to come back from work. It was late enough. All thanks to Uncle Remy they detour just to get a guitar. And came back up again. They went to Jongkar street and came back the next day. 12 sharp, my watch. Jade call me up to have me come over to thier room. I didn't want to. I was sharing a room with Cheryl. I stayed up with Rachel and waited for her. We talked about everything under the sun. From bad hair style to having a relationship to people and friends and then to people with mixed blood are mostly super hot. Hahah..I was fun. Talked until 2.30am. I gave in to me super heavy eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

6th June, Saturday.

I woke up and I was expecting Cherly to be beside me but there was still no one. I soon learned that Stanley got this massive cut on his toe and Cheryl had to stay with him back in Subang. You know lah. Brush up and we were ssssoooo darn late for exersice. We have to run. *evil laugh* And you know what? I was late for my favorite sport. Me and Rachel ran along with them while carrying our bags. It ended without us. Had breakfast. Had the morning session. I was occupied with Tze Yu's baby. Currently my baby next to someone and the sexayphone. It was her DSLR. It is a darling. Wish it was mine. Took quite some pictures. And I was talking to Jade while 'reading' a book. I could hardly focus on that book. It was luch and then we had free time. Had lunch while most of the people like Daddy left for town to go walk walk. At first me and Jade plan to hide in the room to watch BOF. But Auntie Melinda wanted to go to the park I wish it never existed. The Butterfly Park near our place. I did not dare to face my fears. So Jade had to accompany me to the crocodile farm. Much more saffer than the butterfly park. Lee Suan dropped me and Jade off and we walked in. Met this super b****y reception lady. Made us walk to the next door McD's to do her stupid job. Lazy malays. And then we went in. One of the nicest thing me and Jade ever did. Obviously, we saw crocs. They look all the same. Saw 'Jone's and his family' there. It means he is one of those crocs. Walked around. Those crocs are really huge and fat. Very very well fed. They barely even move. Stupid Crocos. We saw this House of Mirror's before we went around to see the crocos. I didn't wanna go in. Persuaded by Jade and then I agreed to go in with her. I think only the mirror part was nice. Only half of the house is mirrored and half of it was like a haunted house. I was really creep. Jade had to drag me to the end. I was literally hugging her. It was pretty stupid but I hate to challenge my guts. The first 'ghost' left a pretty bad expression. And it was bad throughout the whole way out.

Jade: Eh, walk lah. Come, come. You know these are all man made right. It's all plastic lah.
me: Ew, ew, ew, ew...Oh my goodness. I can't believe I'm doing this.

The last 'ghost' was the worst. It made me and Jade scream. There are the three malay girl in there. By the time we came out they haven't finish half of the house yet. *goosebumps*

Next, we headed over to the Jurassic Park. I was kinda like a train ride and all around you are dinasours. The ride cost us 4 buck. 2 bucks each. So expensive. It was pretty stupid. And then there is this part. The train stop half way. And there is this T-rex beside the train. It's not even plastic. It's is made of paper mache. The drawing was bad enough for me to laugh. Normally you have those recorded dinosaur sound but instead you know what was the sound effect? It's honking sound. Yes, laugh all you want. We were laughing too! I was crying there. it goes like "honk honk honk honk honk".
Jade: Oh look! It purrs! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
Me: *wiping tear off my red face*

The indian girl in front of us was starring at us. The stupid part is that Rex don't have teeth. It had nothing. And the jaw looks like it was going to fall off if someone throws a stone at it. Super retarded. Waited for Lee Suan. Auntie Melinda and Lee Suan wanted to check out the park so we went to McD to have lunch while they explore the place. After sometime they were back and said it was rather stupid and we were on our way back. Went to their room to watch some movie through Lee Suan's laptop. Watch abit of The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Went to my room. Got my stuff and took bath in their room. Went down for dinner. And then it was session. One of the most tiring one I ever had. Wrote notes to our mortals. I think Uncle Joshua still don't know.I had something from my G.A... Still figuring out who the person is. After session had some supper and went back to their room again. Watched BOF. I'm curretnly hooked. Jess!! I want the CD!!!!! The stupid electricity was down. I was hot and dark. Watched it in the dark. Thank God the cockroaches had died. All hail Auntie Melinda. It was squashed by that slipper. The electricity wasn't back yet. Went to Daddy's room to bathe. And headed back to my room and the electricity was back. And I went off, just like that.

7th June, Sunday

Sunday. Some people from church will be joining us. And also the day we will be going back. Packed up and brushed up. Didn't take breakfast cause it was really disgusting according to Jade. I was sleeping went she came to my room. Ate some healthy cereal bar from the table. Auntie Michelle's. Went to the function room and we were late. Service started. Sat with Jade and her family while mine right at the back of me. We barely kept our eyes open. The tiredness was accumulated from those 3days. Thank God that speaker is really funny. Or else we will be sleeping. Went back to the room to pack up and brought our luggage downstairs and went for lunch. It was disgusting. And we were on the way back to subang. Had a decent lunch. Slept all the way back home. And church camp ended just like that. I was really not bad.


Oh Daddy's new Camry is the bomb! I brought along my Fedora!! Camwhoring craze!


I tied those pony tails all my myself!! See Yunny, it's really neat!


Camwhore-ing is sssssoooooo me!


Just look at Milcah's face. She didn't wanna


Smiles!


Bye people!
Congrats if you actually finish reading it. You took quite an effort! *grins*

David! Buy me that huggy now and stick his picture there! I need it!!!!!



...So take my life, and all that I have to give.
Take my world, just inherit all of it.
Take my dreams, make me assuredly yours...

No comments: