Saturday, June 13, 2009

croak

And you know it...

I'm back from CAMPORAMA!!! Time flies. And before you know it. It was gone. Just like that. It was a blast. I really had fun. Thank God for that. An awesome place with great food and the people are errmmmm I have no comments about that. Commanders where the nicest people on earth. Hey! Some of them are pretty hot you know. Ngeegahh!!

Photos people! Photos! I'm now suffering from sleep deprivation as what David Low always say. All I need to do now is sleep. One whole week of waking up at 6am. Awesome.

1st day was okay. I was abit grumpy cause my body was tired and sticky and hot. I have to bath. But I did not. All in all the City Night was really nice. Except the fluttering of those stupid butterflies/moths. I had sssssoooo much fun screaming my heads off. I got my luggage back at midnight. The next day. Got busted by the patrollers. All thanks to Mr. David P, he gave me and early present by getting my luggage back. All those commanders, FAIL! They wanted to get my luggage back for me. But instead they dissapeared and no where to be found. I slept over in their dorm for one night cause of the luggage issue and sooner or later, that dorm was officially mine too! I ditch my original dorm for another dorm, indirectly. I had a blast together. Sharing a dorm of ten people. Like Christina Gan the sugar-high-white-girl-that-needs-a-tan, Jacq the-super-early-sleeper, Sher Wyn my camera buddy, Cryssie my darling, Renee, and my other darling! And the cutest Discovery Rangers like Jia Chyi and the really chinese one, Phoebe and that girl which I don't know who is she. Awesome bunch!!

The first night. The Auzzies.

The China Wall glowed the dark.


We were very much glowie too! With fires. Very aboriginie...


We had to wait. And I found the perfect thing to do. Camwhore. On the grass.

No. I meant 'we'.

The opening ceremony.

The abos. It's really dark and you can't see them. Hahaha!

My really sad torchlight while other people have a really big ones.

A clear picture of the abos.

Them. In red diapers.

Hahah! Camera straps!

Our awesome City Mayor and his very super hot assistant.


He always blocks my view. He has got a DSLR. And that doesn't mean he is all that you know!

"Your people have to dance to have our land!"




SO CUTE!!! Gah!

The super wacky dance. :D

He REALLY wants us to dance. I wonder how all the other girls did it....



I taught it was pretty much ugly the way it is because of the plastic thingy at the back.

And then......

And then TAA DAA! It was the nicest among all the Cities.


The ''ushers''.

The really nice floor deco.

"Please put your phone is silent mode. Thank you."

Emcee Joyce and i-don't-know-whats-his-name.


The performance.

The fashion show. Natalie was so cute!

Su Mei all smiley for the fashion show.

Grace is doing more of a red indian-ish but still very acceptable.

The performance.

Thank God for anti-blur! Cause I was really far away and my hand was shaking. Before that the picture was really bad.

Story time! The story was really not bad. ''The great white shark''

The back of the archway. And it was ALL hand paint. So nice! I wish I could paint like that.


And they had limbo rock. Everyone tired.


Sher Wyn and her camera.

The spotlighters. Very creative of them.

It was arts and crafts time. We had to decorate our own mini bommerang.

Mine.

Unedible grubs.

The edible thing-that-look-like-grubs.



Sandy corner.

It was picture taking time.
Does this place really exist?




The ladies of the night.


The lightning is really nice.



More camwhoring to do.


Don't know what got into them but they were suddenly into roof climbing. Weird.


I brought Symphony and TVXQ along. My babies.

I was bored. I haven't got back my luggage then. And it was like 12 something at midnight. So I stalked those who were sleeping already.




Day 2.


I really like the breakfast over there.

Went exploring the place...

...while stalking the indians.




Balloons for the opening ceremony..


Okay ya guys. I really have to go. I have to sleep. It's a schooling day tomorrow. I hate it. Bye!

I'll fill ya guys in on the next post kay! More pictures to go.. Bye!



...Thinking 'bout you when summer time...

No comments: