Monday, June 1, 2009

The cube of the Rubiks!!


Hey peeps! So how is your holidays going on? Yesterday we went to watch Night at the Museum 2. it wasn't all that bad. Super cute, with all the animation and all. I can go on but you probably will fall asleep. =D Came home at around 12.55 am yesterday cause we bught the late night ticket. *yawns* And I love the Thinking Guy. Super cute.

Few more days to CHURCH CAMP!!! Jade ditched me in the morning. She's going late in the evening. Ish! And then more few more days to Camporama. And DAVID LOW ditched meeeee!! And he was the one that bugged me to go. He is NOT going. I was sssoooo pissed! But at least I have Cryssie and Renee and David P. Not sure whether Amanda Lee will be going but 'someone' of hers is going. I'm so so so drowsy! About to die soon. And then I wanna watch more movies.
I haven't watch Quel's Paul Blart The Mall Cop and Prince Caspian and I wanna watch Transformers 2! Quel! We go watch together kay!! And then I wanna watch Star Trek and 17 Again. And I wanna watch Monsters Vs. Aliens and I wanna watch Angels and Demons. I can't believe I'm saying this but I wanna watch the Miley Cyrus movie or whateveryoucallthat. I'm gonna watch it because the dude is hot. No idea who is he but still Milcah and Tirzah will be dying to watch it so I'll just have to tag along.

I'm so lazy to do the tag from Justine and Jade again! But I still have to do it. Maybe some time later.

Yesterday ssssooo tiring. Woke up at 6. Prepared for church. Was so freaking tired and drowsy. And then 'cruise' to church with Daddy's new Camry. I love the new car smell. I just makes me go hyper other then chocolate, sugar, soup, miso and rice. Ps. Dennis was sharing so we have to sit I have to move over and sit with my parents. Was toutured by the cramps. This Sunday don't have any CED so me and Jade spend time with the piano and headed upstairs to watch the dance. And then went back downstairs again cause there was briefing. And the elders of the church join forces to bully me! They are so mean! They forced me to wear a dress. And that is over the limit! I can hardly wear a skirt and they want me to wear a dress. We kinda had an 'intense conversation'. Yep. Came back home. Slept for awhile and headed straight to Grace.

It had been awhile since I was there. Felt like home when I stepped in the foyer. I met some familiar faces here and there. Soon got to know that Cryssie, Sher Wyn, and Renee was having lunch in a nearby store. I waited and bonded abit with Cheryl and then walked over. Saw Daddy there. He waited for me till like 2.30. I love my Daddy so much!!! Had that i-don't-know-what-you call-that for lunch. And walked back into the building. Meeting went well. Had to learn up some songs. The Auzzie national anthem. Wonder how is India and Japan gonna do it? Or are they even doing it? Gosh. I left in the middle of the meeting cause Daddy's meeting was like at 2 and he had to postpone it 45 mintues later just for me. Followed him to Banting. It was a long way from Grace to that place. After that I was on autopilot all the way. The cramps keep me awake.

Reached back home at around 7 something. Got to know that they bought tickets. Went to Aeon. Saw that dude I know. It has been 4 years. Darn tall. Had BR and KFC for dinner. Went to grab some snacks. Went to buy some stuff you people don't have to know about. Saw that dude again. Wanted to go talk to him. Guess I was afraid that he will just look at me weirdly and I'll make a fool out of myself. Watched the movie. Not bad. But I didn't actually laugh that much. I barely even 'cry' if you get what I say. and then was bed sweet bed.

I have to go.....Lalalalal...I'm so freaking lame.. And I HATE BEING STALKED!!
I wanna watch Step Up 2 again. and I wanna step into 1U for the first time. Someone, bring me!

Ta!


...Think of me, once in awhile,
please promise me you'll try...

No comments: