Wednesday, June 17, 2009

croak#3

I'm back people. I'm really tired! Fatigue eh? Finished my research! Muahah! I'm proud to say. School wasn't all that bad today. Had PE today. I was late. Again. Four times in a row. That would be an excellent reason to say I'm fat cause I've not been running! And poor Tetsuo. He was waiting for me to run with him. Sorry Tet! I'll try to make it the next week just for you ok! Had basketball. Didn't actually sweat. Dang. And them somehow something triggered that thing. I don't have to say anything and you guys should probably know what I mean huh? My day was tiring. Felt like sleeping in class. My work made my eyelids more heavier. Lunch was fun. I had a blast. Except for XXX dude. And then it was back to work again. Fastfoward it. School ends. Suppose to follow Quel back. I wanna learn to bake! Mom called up and say I had to wait. So went upstairs to visit the Klang-ians. I'm still struggling to master that saxyphone's reed. It's a touture. And then later on I got my hands on David P's trombone. I manage to get my notes up. Chatted with them for abit. David P wanted to go out. Me and David Low wanted to go watch Tranfromers. Amanda's coming along!!! Yay!!!

And oh my gosh...The pictures are taking forever to upload!!

Alritey! I can't wait anymore. Mom's nagging. Bye ya guys!

No comments: