Sunday, August 1, 2010

:D



If you'll just realize what I've just realize...

Ok. I starts of last week.

Saturday.
I had Impact rally. Mah Panda Mamanda Amanda Lee camee! I was really excited. Cut the whole story short. It was cool. I had to bring Manda there early cause I was doing lightnings for them. She saw the whole thing, like how it was all put up and about. So it wasn't fun anymore, no more element of surprise. Lightning was like a beyond awesome. I was awesome I had to say. No, really. I was really good. Pshh!
You can say I'm wrong, but I think the main attraction of the night was Sheena and Lynette's performance. All three of them. They are fasdjbuchasfaihsdfa awesome. I think they could join the Glee cast without even going for auditions. Awesome awesome awesome.

Sunday
Nathaniel left for Canada. I still hate you, Nat, if you ever see this.

Thursday
And then, Lydia left for America. I hate you and love you at the same time.

Everyone is leaving. I think I should too...

And then,

Our accident. It's a really long story. I don't wanna make it really braggy.

Yesterday was fun.

I had carnival in my old school. Met a ton of people. Old and new. I saw my old English teacher. I miss her so much. You know, it was actually my first time, among all these people, I felt really lost and lonely and felt like crying. I felt really really insecure. Normally, I could navigate myself here and there. But no idea what happen then.
Ok. So I walked around the whole school compound 11 times. I counted. I was looking for a familiar face. Found some. But I had to look for people that I was more close to. Fail terribly. Hanged out at 5SC1's class. But I had to walk out cause there was no one there.

I saw old people like Jen, Gladys, Shazwin, Azureen, Atika, Mariyayee, and finally met HIM. My long lost perverted buddy, Mr. Pok Wai Kan. It was awkward but worth it.

All I know is that I wasted half of my day there. It was stupid.

Walked to Tirzah's friends out. Hang out there. Wanted to die cause I was tired and dirty.

Left for ISCF after like 2 hours there. We had to take the bus there. Rained in the middle.

And there I was laughing at David on stage while he screwed up. But it was great though. Great job done, Dave!

So yeah. Awesome Blossom.

:D

No comments: