Thursday, July 22, 2010

You still...






 "...And I'll be by your side, wherever you fall, in the dead of night, whenever you call. Please don't fight, these hands that are holding you..."

So, my bestie just arrived. And I'm having crazy wild moodswings. The worst days of the year. But its way way milder than Kingda Ka. *inside joke I made with Abigail.*
It's like one moment, I feel like crying, vomiting, sleeping, and screaming at the same time. I always feel like I'm big and pregnant. Fatigue moements. I'll get all cranky when I do a test and fail it.
Like now, I really feel like crying. Seriously. I really do.

Today, I had to take the train and the bus back with David. The boys wanted Rojak so we had to detour to get it. David was asking about bras while walking. I mean I have no idea what goes in his head, so I'd correct whatever that need to be corrected before something happens. David and Mike started the whole "Hey, I know you!" thing. Brandon almost blew his top in the train. He literally dragged Mike out of the train and into it again. Thank God no one was in the front half of the train.

Embarrassed. me more and walk all the way to the bus stop. Talked crap. David caught his bus before I could so I was pretty lonely. Reached home about 5.30.

ISCF tomorrow. I really need a break from studies. Have been putting in my effort and wanna take a break from it.

And right after that I have Rally rehearsal.

Bye. :D



No comments: