Thursday, July 1, 2010

Give up the funk, gotta have that funk...


 In need my Glee Season 2. Big time. Please come.


I finally saw someone uglier than Tyson Ritter. But I still hate him, Jamie!


Stuff has been happening in school. 

First of all, David cammeee!


Second, there was Nathaniel's farewell. He is off to Canada. Lucky kid. That day was pretty cool. Polaroid shots was made with lomo color strips. Tested here and there. So, it was pretty productive day. Orange is not the best choice for a polaroid shot. It looks like you're drowning in pee.


Third, Kor called. It was weird yet I was fake laughing cause I didn't wanna make it sound awkward. But it was cool though.


And then, there was Jon Cheong's farewell. I didn't get to eat the cake though. 

And  new kids came today. Wasn't weird and silent, which is good. Met new faces.

 And thank you Hazel, for teaching me LA. 

I hate you LA! Stupid.

Wasted my time in the hall today with Ryan and David. GROW SOME BALLS DAVID! <3

Friday tomorrow. Chapel. -.-


When it seems all that tempting to get...

No comments: