Saturday, July 10, 2010

Funkay Monkay


Hi. How's it going?

Week had been fine. I miraculously passed my Language Arts! And note: I did it on a book. Not SOS. So Imma rare breed yo!

ISCF was nice. I spend so much time experimenting on Josh's flashgun. It was cool. And it was my first time seeing a wide-angle.
And I had to walk all the way to the LRT with Mike and David. It was horrible. They kept saying hi to strangers and they weren't responding to it. I was uber embarrass by what they were doing. Malaysians weren't saying hi, but foreigners were smiling and saying hi back. I mean it's kinda true. Malaysians are very impolite. Train ride was a blast even though people was starring while the two buffoons were making so much noise saying "Hey! I know you!".

Random Notes:

You! You're sucha hater! I hate you. And I thought you were nice.

I found my skinnies in the wash the other day. I literally screamed. It will be my first and last mistake I will ever make. I forgot to handwash it as I always do with my skinnies. I soaked it there overnight and Mom threw it down the wash. Forgive me, Dorothy Perkins!

KevJumba is love.

Watch him. And its like a must.
Wish there's winter here.

Seriously, I actually thought you were nice. Bum bum.

:D

No comments: