Saturday, August 7, 2010

Something bout' love...


 Don't wait for something big to occur. Start where you are, with what you have, and that will always lead you into something greater.-Mary Manin Morrissey


 I bought a green Scotch magic tape Donut Dispenser. It's so cool.

My friday was pretty nice.

I forgot what happen. All I know was Andrew came back. He got me this awesome Grammy Award trophy as a souvenir from Singapore. It's kinda from Matthew and him. It was really cool.
I had to stay back to transpose songs for next week's ISCF. Blame it on Dumbo David.

Took the train with David and Nelson. Nelson had to go to KLCC so he was coming along with us. Andrew's dad had to fetch us to the station. Instead of using plain old stairs, the two monkeys decided to climb up to the second floor. No, seriously, we had to literally climb. One single slip and you'll fall to your death. David was the clan leader. He started the whole thing. If we were caught on camera, we'll push him out first.

So he started to climb. Nelson had to hold his bag and pass it to him after he was on top. Next was Nelson and I was the last. I didn't believe I did all these stuff with them. It was really barbaric. So, we were walking towards the counter to get Nelson's ticket and David got instantly 'turned on' by this female promoter, with wings. He kept on looking back when we walked pass them 5 seconds later, at the ticket counter. He actually made me walk back with him to see how they look like. He wasn't convince till he saw them clearly. It was epic. Fail miserably. Got his chocolate milk. Met Josh and his team there. They were going for the worship retreat, didn't know why they were there. David was having his orgasms most of the time with his chocolate milk and he bought me doughnuts!

Had Impact CG photoshoot in church. 

And my friday in a blogpost.

Matthew Greant is coming down before he goes back to Belgium! Imma punch someone!


I want a divorce, Kathryn. ;D

And gosh, Rachel is leaving for Thailand. She's got a full scholarship to study in Garden's International. Crazay smart people. I'm sure gonna miss you, Rach! My Glee Buddy. I love you and will miss you dearly!

I wish I was there, for the worship retreat. D:

No comments: