Saturday, August 21, 2010

Colors all around...


Alpha Kenny Body. My new favorite word. :D

How's it going?

School is same old, same old. I'm talking to Nat now and he's all the way in Canada. I hate you still, Nat. Better come back quick to give me my jacket!

Tomorrow is Carnival day. I'm in the helium balloon stall with Yunny, Josh, and Nicholas. And I promise Imma get a video of me and Yunny sucking onto helium and talk. There's gonna be tons of stalls. But Impact has three stalls. Something-something stall, something-something stall and the best thing ever, water dunking stall! I hope I get pics.

I really need money. 


Things happen. And I don't know whether is it good or bad. I really don't. I hope it is.

I love believing in after-life stuff. Even though it's not real and bad.

HELIUM GAS!

You know who is my cutie pie? Someone that doesn't know I exist. I don't even think he speaks English. But

My darling Prince Christian. I even love his name! He is so freakin' tiny, I bet the puppy's mom is bigger than him. Gosh, Imma die. And yes, he is a prince, prince of Denmark. I can burn my hair.

And another, 

So HOT he can bake cookies from his stare. :D

There you have it. The Love.
 
 
Chapped nails annoys me.
<3

No comments: