Thursday, August 5, 2010

Life.


 Deuteronomy 31:8 -The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.

School was horrible today. 

I didn't enjoy it. 

My eyes are bulging like fishballs. I need sleep.


And David just HAD to oversleep in the bus today. Gosh.


It was like confession time in Resource 4 today, for me.


Thank you, Ms Catherine and Mr. Kevin, for hearing me out. Sometimes I don't need people to understand what I go through cause they just do not understand what I go through and would never experience it. All I need is someone to stop judging me and just listen and let me cry my guts out without laughing at me for doing it. I think its the only way I could let out my pain. I really really appreciate what you guys have done, for it is my first and last time doing that.


When would You deliver me?


Hit the sack.

No comments: