Sunday, August 22, 2010

Painting the wind...



Walking noodles are cooler than you think. ;D

I know that I'll be alright, as long as you are my God. My Love...

 Today was Carnival day and it was pretty fun. Even though all I did was just pumping helium into balloons and tying all the balloons and dealing with people that comes to annoy the heck outta us (me and Yunny).

My thumb hurts now. I can't even hold my phone to type a message someone without making it hurt. I have been tying balloons for the longest time ever. The skin on that hold my nails to my index finger tore. Those balloons are really high quality balloons. Owww...

So I woke up, brushed up, got dress and headed for the field. When we were at Wawasan, I went straight to look for Yunny. I was suppose to help her with the balloons for the opening ceremony but I think she came really really early and had tons of help cause when I was there, the balloons were all tied up. But those weren't the high quality balloons, they were the cheap, free ones. Help her did about 4 heart-shape balloons, had to gather and had P&W and message for a short while, had the balloon-cutting ceremony and we had to get to our stalls to get things ready.

All I know that is I touched tons of balloons today. I sold quite a number too. It was hard to sell it. I had to do the whole psychological thing with them. Had fours packets of popcorns and two cups of drinks is all I had for my whole morning and afternoon. And yes, not to forget the playing with helium gas thing. Everyone was high, inhaling too much helium. I have videos!! :D

Kids were crazy over balloons. me, Eunice and Amelia was taking the cheap balloons and writing our wishes and messages and releasing it into heaven and hope that it reaches God. I really was cool doing it. The skies was covered with colors. So yeah. My and Yunny played more helium and balloon-releasing.

Packed up, reached home, finished chores and slept like a bear.

Love perseveres.

1 comment:

The psycho freak said...
This comment has been removed by the author.