Thursday, August 12, 2010

Awesome hair :D


You think you're cooler than me...

My week was 'fine'.

Thank you, everyone. For your prayers and love. I love you guys all so much. I have to learn to stand up again after this. Thank you David, Jamie, Ryan for the cuppacakes. It really made my day. It made me not depressed too when I was. Milcah hates me for having cuppacakes in front of her.

I'm worried for the quality of my pictures for DOE. Thank God I have got back-ups.

I hate science more than math now. -.-

Someone I know knows everyone I know. Dontcha think that's really weird and freaky? The person knows everyone I know. Seriously, it's damn weird.

Jamie Ho. I really wanna run.

Someone noticed my existence. Great job. 

ISCF tomorrow! I'm co-leading with Kathryn and David. Imma die. Chosen generation is gonna flop to the ground.

*peace*

No comments: