Saturday, August 1, 2009

Don't mind me but today, I'm being really random you could just die of my randomness. Like telling something, " YOU SUCK!" and like telling you that she looks like someone right? And then say "Oh my gosh..What is wrong with you?" And also say I'm really lazy to do something everyone hates to do on planet Earth and that is cleaning your whole entire room. Ahhh. Much better.

Busy week!! Don't you guys agree. First we had Captain's Ball on Tuesday and then we had Basketball on Thursday and then I was like serving on Friday and then Ultimate Frisbee is on Tuesday. And sports day is on Saturday. Dude. I'm now like some walking zombie. I'm currently suffering from sleep deprivation.

I LOVE KEVJUMBA! In case you don't know who is he, he is like the hottest guy on YouTube. Awesome sums up the whole thing. And he reminds me of Mr. X cause really, they are both like clones.




You guys have to watch the other of his videos. Some of them are really hilarious.

I'm really being random. And yeah, before I forget, I hate you!!

Toodles! You'll see me with huge eyebags the next time.

Cha!

...Could it be,
you and I, never imagine.
Could it be, suddenly,
I'm falling for you...

No comments: