Wednesday, August 12, 2009

buzzed out.

Amanda! Get our blog done! Gosh. And guess what? DOE is cancelled! I mean how can DOE be cancelled? It's like our long long long tradition thing and is like CANCELLED! I have got nothing in mind. Really. All I can think of is about my day today. I was normal. We had PE after many many weeks! It was raining so I was late and I was in my school clothes. Went down to put my bag and then saw Sarah. She was late too. I was lazy to go up to the toilet to change so I changed behind the red curtains in the Youth Hall. Came back up. Ran one round with Sarah the MasterMind. And went straight to the basketball court. It sucked. Cause I mean after the tournament no one actually cares to play. We all had our rusty times. And it was like 6 people in a half court. On the tournament day we had only five people in the whole court. We were squeezing everything together. I was weird though. Kathryn and Vikkie played for the first time. Not bad. PE was over. Had to drag Bee across the road. Changed. Talked. Kena some scolding and then started work. The usuals. And then I went over to do some sister to sister talk with Keiffer and Sarah came along. He got his infactuations. I just hope it is. You know, what he does best. And at the same time I had my infactuation too. Just a different person. DUH! All these infactuaion are really killers. These hormones might drive you nuts and they just do what hey do best. They make you feel. It threw me of the building. Gosh. And then Mom came and fetched my home and then I'm here. Awesome summary huh? And yeah, I was the stupidest person on earth right now. I missed the episode everyoneis waiting for and I like stupidly missed it. Today is the day everyone will know who killed Horatio on CSI: Miami. And I missed it, big time!

I got the book I wanna read. Very very satisfied.




Something for Mr.X. Even though it is totally weird but I love this song!

I'll update you guys about Sports day soon kay! Bear with me people.


...You raise me up,
so I can stand on mountains.
You raise me up,
to walk on stormy seas.
I'm strong when I'm on your shoulder.
You raise me up,
to more than I can be...

No comments: