Saturday, August 29, 2009

Holidays

This is one of those holidays that I wish it would continue for a while more. I'll just give you guys a brief one okay. Lets' start from the beginning, all the way from Saturday. The fisrt day of the holidays. The Impact had an outing to the hot springs and jungle trekking somewhere in Ipoh, Perak I guess. I was some sulfer-heated springs. It was pretty hot. I taught at first it was heated from some lava underneath. It kept me wondering where was it heated cause apparently, there's no volcano here. We had some bonding session. The trekking was cancelled cause there was some little complication And on the same day I learned to fix the Rubik's cube. Jade nearly died teaching me. She started teaching me until we were back in church. The next day, which was Sunday, the church had their 13th anniversary and it was in the same place again, every year. It was nice. I liked the muffin. And the popcorn was not bad. Those games was lame yet fun. And they guys were mean, as usual. Bullying the girls when we were in the basketball. They are guys and they are better. SO WHAT??? Ish!

And then on the weekdays I spend most of my days in the bookstore reading books. I wanna buy this really nice book. Called the Diary of a Whimpy Kid. Its so thin but it's pretty costly. On Tuesday Amanda bumped into me. I was kinda like our day out together. Talked like crazy. On Thusday, met Haze, Raq, Keiff, and Klevin in school. I came to do work but it ended up us laughing and talking and camwhoring all the way. Went to Atria cause they were hungry while I had chocolate bread to live on. We had KFC and after that walked around and headed back. Met quite some people like Ryan and David P and Celine. Sarah totally ffk the whole sleepover. CAn't blame it all on her too right. Went to Hazel's house right after school and something bad happen. All thanks to Lyd, Raq and Haze, I got my mind off it for that short period of time and I totally had fun. I love the Short Formed part while eating dinner. LTY for laughing to yourself, CTY is crying to yourself, (specially made for me cause I'm the only one who does that) and TAJTY means telling a joke to yourself. Right after dinner we had camwhoring session. The camera snaps pictures and we have to quickly pose. In all the 6 pictures Lydia was just sitting there smiling nicely while me, Haze and Raq was busy figuring out how to pose before the camera goes off. It was hilarious. Took a bath and watch movie. Another Cinderella Movie. Had a nice time. And I really love the prank we made on Vickie. It was something like this...

Me: (talks really fast and in a guys voice) Hey dude, I saw this hot chick in this restaurant and she was totally checkin' out on me. And we are going on this date tonight. What should I do?
Vic: Er, huh?
Me: What should I do?
Vic: Who is this?
Me: This is Dick.
Vic: Is this Andrew?
Me: No! This is Dick! You can't remember me?
Vic: Is this Andrew?
Me: This is Dick! Wait. What does your Andrew ends with?
Vic: I don't know but...
Me: Then I'm not Andrew, I'm Dick! Oh sorry Vickie, wrong number.

It was something like that. Hazel and Raquel was like laughing their lungs out. And then we wanted to prank Joel but his phone was dead.Went swimming. Took more pictures in the playground and do that stupid H1N1 video. And another round of laughter during lunch and talked about our crushes. They still don't know. HAHAHAH! And today nothing much. Jeanette and her family came over to talk. And tomorrow Starbucks! Weee!

I have to go. Still waiting for the pictures. Bye world!

Should I forget about it or should I still go on? I'm faithful? Well, trying to.

And this is the video I was laughing about in school and during dinner. I was laughing and they were all staring at me. Have fun!




Laugh! Raquel, I win. I posted it first. Yay me!


...Where is the love?...

No comments: