Monday, August 17, 2009

HELP!

I think I should totally stop blogging. Giving it a rest. You know, get away from society and spend time alone in the room with a awesome book. But since I manage to convince Amanda, I'm slowly backing off. Gosh. Last week totally sucked for me. Let not go there. Went out with my cousin on Saturday. I laughed for the first time in that week. Bought a shoe. Super cute. And then on Sunday, I had to wear that new shoe cause I was playing and it was touturous. I could barely walk. It hurt so much. Had blisters on each side of the leg. We had this donation drive in church and some of them was downstairs to watch while the rest was in the sanctuary. Yunny did her usual screaming at the sight of blood. I was really grossed out with the really huge needles cause trust me, it was HUGE! Sime Darby Medical Centre came and did all that. And you could go test your blood and stuff like that and you could also get eye checks but that for the old people. And I could hardly walk. Played for second service. Left early to celebrate Milcah's birthday.

First went home to get Tirzah and went home again to freshen up abit. Tirzah and Mommy couldn't come with us cause they had tuition. We got our reservations done in the oldest place where you could celebrate your birthday, the Petronas Science Center. So me, Milcah and Daddy took the LRT down. Dad said the parking fee is very very expensive and he could get free parking in his office. It was a long ride. And then it was all pictures... Lets cut short on the talking people!

My poor poor fingers!

The cute yet touturous shoe. Its not that innocent as it looks.

The blisters.

After all the self-pity, we camwhored!

The brithday girl.

You know what? See whether I got time to get the rest of the pictures up. Cause this thing is just SLOW. And it is ssssooo getting on my nerves! Ish!

fine fine..I give up..Bye!



...When everything starts crashing down,
and all I know falls to the ground.
When darkness comes and I can't see,
You're always there to rescue me...

No comments: