Friday, August 21, 2009

Hehehe!

People! Gosh! It's semester break already! Wwee! So much coming up. Well, really not much but still...I'm now in the singing mood. I wanna sing!!! Like her and her and her! I'm not tell you fellow stalkers who it is cause you might just laugh at me but really, they CAN sing. Ddddeeee! It's Friday! And yeah, school was errrr, okay I guess. I mean its like the usuals. And then practice was very nice yet weird at the same time. I always have fun during practices. Then we were like called down. And I taught we were in trouble. They were telling us about the thing that I'm too lazy to tell you. Phew. Thank God. Come ask me some other time about it ok. And then it was chapel. I was pretty not the boring.

I don't have to take the LRT cause Dad came and fetch me from school but he was just abit late. So I went swing swing with Andrew, Paul Mae a.k.a Pom-ster, Dawny,
and Abigail. And I totally had fun. I mean I found out i was suppose to scrub someone's toilet. You know who you are right? The guy that has a name called Ryan. I was his darn pet in Facebook and what kind of master I had man? Ish! Dad came and he has to go back to the office to get some stuff done. I spend most of the time in the office with my Meg Cabot's Airhead. I heart Meg! That book's a bomb. But I still love Tommy Sullivan is a Freak more. Some of the stuff she writes in Airhead totally made sense. Seriously. It's just awesome. I can ssoo relate to her.

Here are some long lost videos. People barely even watch them.




Gosh. I grew up with that video. Brings me back to the time me and Tirzah was dancing to this song whenever this song was playing on Disney Channel.



So cute right?

I can't get the official music video up cause its' unavailable but this song totally fit what I'm like facing right now. It's like she can totally relate to what I'm going through. Just read between the lines. And it's her new hit single by Colbie Caillat's Falling For You. Gosh. It get creepier and creepier by the day. Mr. X. Something for you. If you know who you are...

Ok people. I have to go. It's hot and cold springs and jungle trekking for me tomorrow! Which is now. Cause its past midnight. And the sleepover at Hazel and Lydia's place on Thursday. Gosh. I'll come home American. And I miss my CRYSSIE!!!

Bye world. Outta here.



...I don't know but
I think I maybe
falling for you
dropping so quickly.
Maybe I should
keep this to myself
waiting 'til I
Know you better

I am trying
not to tell you
but I want to
I'm scared of what you'll say
so I'm hiding
what I'm feeling
but I'm tired of
Holding this inside my head...

No comments: