Wednesday, August 5, 2009

burned out.

I have got nothing to say. Ultimate Frisbee was...don't ask. I'm so looking forward now to sports day. And then after that the night rally. And yeah, which reminds me of how stupid Amanda Lee was just now. Like really. The "smartest" girl I've ever seen. She just spill it all out with without thinking of what is going to happen next. But i still love her no matter what!! How can you be sssooo dumb! If she is ever coming, we will all be pointing at you! Gosh! How was your week huh? Mine was yeah, as always very busy. The one thing that got me laughing was we had to sing the attentiveness song. AGAIN! for the millionth time. But in a totally different tune. It's like a whole new kids church again. I mean I graduated from kids church for four years now and I don't wanna go back again. And this time, it's in school! OH NOOO!! Thank God we don't have to do the actions. I forgot all those action. So no worries. And then we have four new girls in school. After Saskia and Lydia left. I miss them like crap!! And then I started taking the LRT. From our place, which is Kelana Jaya to Asia Jaya. I'm having so much fun. I always love a nice cold train ride. I'll get down and walk all the way to Daddy's office and thank God it's really not that far! Mom could hardly drive now. Sad weih.



I would definately love to go one of their concerts. Even though they are like OLD! I wish I was the guitarist! Even though he is weird enough to go half-naked. But he is still so chun right you have got to admit.



And yeah, no matter what, I still love him.

I have to go. Farewell world. And yeah, my plan of avoiding 'him' is so successful. I heart myself.


...I don't wanna be afraid.
I wanna wake up feeling beautiful today...

No comments: