Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Praising Him throughout all these.

"Five times I receive the 39 lashes of the Jews...
Three times I was beaten by the rods of the Romans...
I was stoned...
Three times shipwrecked...
Once I spent a whole day and night adrift at sea...
I have faced dangers from rivers, from robbers, and from the hands of my own people...
In the city and in the wilderness I've been betrayed by false believers...
I've suffered hunger and thrist, coldness and nakedness...
But in all this...
One thing I will do forever...
Praise the Lord!!"

The Apostle Paul

I finished Manga: Metamorphosis like on Monday. And this is the thing that got a grip in my heart. It is so what I'm facing right now. I mean of course I don't go on crazy mission trips and all but I'm on the hardest part of my life now. It's seriously crazy, trust me. I face people everyday, even people closest to you and they just tear down your hopes and dreams and they accuse you of something you didn't say. And all I can do is just to listen and don't believe. Even though that person is the most influencial person in your life. They don't even encourage you but instead just tear it all down. Its really hurtful, hearing it from that person. I cried ok? But something I learned from the book Charmaine lend me is "If the dream is big enough, the fact doesn't count". And I learn to lean on Him more. No matter what happen, I praise Him still. Its really hard you know? When you have no idea whats ahead of you, good or bad, and praise God for it. But still, He created me to give Him praise right? I just pray that He'll answer my desperate prayer on the time. And you know what? I found out that I have to do another test besides SATs. Its SLE. Scholastic Level Exam. And according to Keiff, its like HARD! Someone! Help!




...I bring sing praise
I bring sing praise
No weapon formed against me shall remain.
I will rejoice.
I will declare.
God is my victory and He is here...

No comments: