Tuesday, September 1, 2009

You just have to huh?

Another random post. Sorry lah. Forgive me lah.

I wish that something that happen to you would happen to me soon. I've never experience those stuff before. It would be cool you know.

And I'm talking to you. Yes, YOU! You know who you are. Face it. And I have to tell you that it didn't bother me at all, not for the whole three weeks. Thank God! I didn't look at it. Not the slightest bit. I didn't think of it. I even forgot I had it.

Ok I'm done randoming!

School was tortureous for me today. I could just die and melt away. I had so much fun with Ryan today. He made my cry in "singing class". So CTY right? I'm done with both the Airheads. Wweee! Craving to read the next one, Run Away. They left me hanging in midair. Like what the heck right?

I got something from the first book of Airhead. It's so cute! And it like applies to all the girls. It from Lulu Collins to Nikki Howard/Emerson Watts. Just read the book then you will know.

"First, they love you, and they show it either by writing a song about you, or asking you out, and everything is nice and fun like it should be. Second, they love you, but they're scared of their passion for you because it's so strong, so they stuff it away, way down and ignore you, or do stupid things like make fun of you because they don't know how to express it any other way, because they're immature little babies and they are too shy. Or third, there's something wrong with them, and they start out nice and loving, and then turn around and do stupid things like sleep with other girls behind your back, But we'll never figure out what went wrong with them and neither will they. So it's not not worth thinking about."

So which category do you fit in?

I love Meg Cabot. She undetstands. It's something for you.

Had meeting after school. And then went back and slept like crap. And then had cousins over. Thats like my day. Boring as usual.

Bye people. Have fun tomorrow! It's PE.





...Now I'm speechless, over the edge
I'm just breathless, I never thought
That I'd catch this love bug again...

No comments: