Sunday, September 27, 2009

Stuff you don't have understand

Yes. I was planning to type it all out on in chinese and let you guys guess or just live in misery. Cause I were to type it all out, it would be like super emo. Trust me. I don't have much time and it is really hard with that stupid software which sometimes go crazy. It was like so weird at school on Friday right after break. All of a sudden I realize something I wish I'd realize earlier on. Just like that, while I was doing Bible and just snap, I was pondering on it one whole day. Thank God I about it before it was too late. And then these words assured me of it.

Crazy about you

If God had a refrigerator, your picture would be on it.
If He had a wallet, your photo would be on it.
He sends you flowers every springs and a sunrise every morning.
Whenever you want to talk, He'll listen.
He can live anywhere in the universe, but He chose your heart.
What about the Christmas gift He sent you in Bethlehem,
not to mention that Friday at Calvary.
Face it, He's crazy about you....

Max Lucado

You see. Hahah!

Today was like ultimately boring. Too boring I have no idea how am I going to express it out. Dreadful. And you know what? I found this really cool hand sanitizer in the First Aid cabinet. I didn't even know we had it. And it is like huge. It will be my new temporary hand sanitizer. Until I get a new one. Hahah. I've got endless supply on sanitizers! The Pooh one finished on Friday right after volleyball. See.I got nothing better to talk to than sanitizers.

And yes. I can finally serve the ball! BEHIND THE LINE!!! And yes, over the net. Volleyball rocks!

Bye!




...korean song korean song...
How to do it lah?

No comments: