Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hi!

Hey people. I'm finally back...from the long break I took from blogging. Life had been bored. Seriously. Just got a new Rubik's. Yay.

Looking back, I miss spending time with you. I don't know what happen that day when you stop talking to me but I sure wish I could return and say sorry. Guess I was so caught with my emotions I wanted you to make the first move to say sorry because I didn't know what happen so I mean, say sorry? It's all about dignity you know. But now I realize that saying sorry doesn't hurt a single bit and in fact maybe we could still be friends. I miss us sharing secrets and I miss those time when we were like glue. And then after that you joined them and you changed...But I prefer the old you though.

And to them, I wish I knew what happened. Cause you guys are just using people to get what you want. SHAME ON YOU!

Week was fine. Went to Raq's home to watch She's The Man. It has been ages since I watched that movie. And then Dad called and it was time to head home and Dad got lost. Thanks to Raquel she send me the wrong add. Enjoyed talking about stuff like people in school and ghosts.




Guess you guys (GRC-ians) have watched this before (you people watch every video in the world. Thats why I sometime feel totally outdated) but still have fun watcing it again! It will be total coolio I could sing in a do you call this a band or a choir or a group? Anyways it cool. Is it me or don't you think they look like clones? Well, they do to me. Or is it just one guy singing and you know, camera tricks? I have no idea.



Doing something like this is also cool. Finally watched this.



HAHAAHHAHA! Cool!

Cheese people. Bye! Life is bored! Can't wait for the camp! See ya guys around.



...Jesus, you are my best friend,
you will always be,
nothing could ever change that...

No comments: