Saturday, October 23, 2010

Nothing compared to it.



Somewhere inside here, I'm loving every bit of it.

Ok, my goal is to learn up Church rap. It's so long and I don't know who am I gonna avoid all those F words but I'll try my best. It's so longggg.

Mr. Kevin called today. I was at Old Town, PJ and he called me while I was enjoying my air-con in Watson's. I miss him so so so much. Wish he was back in school. :/

I emailed Mr. Gary Younger like 5 minutes ago. I don't know when he will see it and reply. I don't know whether he reads his emails on a Saturday morning in CA but I hope he reads and replies a.s.a.p. I'm on the verge of dying.

I wish I had my own bathroom. And not share it. D:

Should I eat? I'm really hungry.

I was searching for something and I came across this card that I'm gonna give to Bob. I totally forgot about it until today. I'm still on time ok.

I gotta wake up early cause I'm playing. Yay. -.-

Did you forget, that I was even alive?
Demi Lovato

No comments: