Saturday, October 30, 2010

Commemorate you.




I wanna wake up feeling beautiful today...

-Do you remember you said I was special?
-Do you remember that you were pretty sad when I told you I was coming to PJ to study?
-Do you remember when you told him to take care of me when I'm there?
-Do you remember that you're the second person of all my friends that I told about me liking Mr. X?
-Do you remember when Mr. X called you and ask you about it and you just fake that the reception was bad but put down the phone right before the second that you were gonna said my name to rescue me from a bad bad social life?
-Do you remember that you wanted me to be there when you bought your effects pedal?
-Do you remember the first time we talked?
-Do you remember the time you said you were going to pass me your red guitar?
-Do you remember when you would complain to be how awkward it was when you are in the same train as her?
-Do you remember when we would sit down and talk about girls?
-Do you remember when we could relate cause we have the same bunch of friends outside of school.
-Do you remember when I was there screaming for you on ISCF when I said I wouldn't do that or if you screw up?
-Do you remember when we would just get in trouble together?
-Do you remember that we would cuddle up and make The face when people said that we are together?
-Do you remember when we sat opposite each other for the longest time and never talk until end of the year?
-Do you remember the first time talking to you was when we were back in the centre after our weekly Wednesday 'pasar malam' trip?
-Do you remember that we were suppose to go out for Prince of Persia?


Well, I went back and read all the messages, from the first one you send when I first used this phone. And I realized that you have changed, so so much. I prefer the old you. I just don't know how to tell you. A lot of people have been telling me to fix it, but I don't know how. I think maybe it's cause you're my best friend? We have known each other long enough. But I still don't know what to say. So all I can do is type it out here. I'm still thinking of a solution but I miss you.

I've been pretty depressed lately. About Bob and all. I'm just gonna drown myself in happy things. Like looking at wedding pictures. Those totally cheer me up.

No Glee makes me grumpy. That rhymes huh? :)

:/

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Sapppppiiieeeee!!!
*hugs* Smile kays? I think I know who you're talking about....butttt...don't bother about it. There are better people out there who really deserve your attention. :)
Oh andddd my exams are just about over..still got another couple of weeks so it's very nearly time for us to hang out again!!! Miss you tonnes,crap buddy!!! :D