Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Details in between the lines...



 I wanna fall in love with you again...


Basketball tournament is tomorrow. God bless our restless soul. I'm so close to my death. Help.

I'm over and done with 10th grade science. Thank God that He brought me through all that havoc and I'm still sane.

I had fun today in school. It was quiet and nice cause all the guys are over at the basketball court and the school was so quiet I don't feel like sleeping. So today was just me and Ryan. Hanged out in the computer lab. Had lunch and break together. Rachel See is back from all that Thai she went through. And Sarah See has the coolest looking iPhone 4. Camera quality is superb. It's HDR. Gosh. I did work and Ryan had dance.

Pannu is bringing back my Canadian sweater. :D

Rock-a-billa.

I dread tomorrow. I hope sleep keeps suppress my fear.

Bluer skies is what I wish for.

No comments: