Saturday, October 9, 2010

Bounce.




There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. -Albert Einstein

So, I have been busy.

I have been failing my LA for the most time ever. Three times. That's a lot.  Pretty stupid book. It's all about people and the stuff they write. :(

I stayed up twice to talk to Nathaniel on Skype. He has no accent. Yet. But is 'yeah' word is becoming weirder and weirder. I love his Canadian home and his lovely Canadian sky and also Canadian tree and yes, his lovely Canadian balcony. :D

Generations of Virtue came yesterday. Not bad. Even though I'm hearing the same stuff from two years ago. Their kids are so so cute. Baby Michaella was playing with her ballerina-shaped silly bands when we were talking to her. Super cute.

Glee is still awesome. Can't wait till next week's episode.

And I just got to watch Toys Story 3. Pixar did a brilliant job again. :)

Cream puffs is ma' jam.

"Please don't pull out my teeth. When I smile I'm gonna look like an adult baby but with boobs." - from the great Britney S. Pears. :DDD

No comments: