Monday, February 9, 2009

We turn heads!

Yesterday was THE day I had been planning for 'ages'. I was finally allowed to go visit the Andalas gang all because Tirzah was going to her friends house for the advance Chap Goh Meh celebration. And it kinda gave me a reason to go visit them and her friends house was nearby. The night before I was so high I couldn't even sleep. And in the morning I was way worst. Went back home after service cause there was no CED and minute like hours went past. Its was finally 1 and I was taking a nap. Becky called and I knew I was late. Rush off and the traffic was a killer. On the way there, guess what? Crystal called up to say she couldn't come cause her parents ditched her in her cousin's house and went to KL. It was really sad because I was expecting her to come. We chat like we had no tomorrow and we listen to Bekah's new CD she had and you guessed it, it's a David Archuleta album. After like approximately 45 minute later, there came Crystal, knocking on the door. We totally didn't expect her to come so when Bekah open the door, Crystal was nicely standing there. I was really awesome so have her there. But my visit was still a total flop cause Debra was not there, David was busy with his work, and Ms. Renee was having a nice time dancing in church and I didn't get to see her. We even took our effort to walk to her house but she was still not in. And we walk all the way back again. All thanks to Ms. Renee. Bekah started 'pigging' her way through the day. She ate and ate and ate. Me and Crystal was staring at her while she was eating and guess what? She continue eating. HAHAHA!!
We didn't exatly play football. It's more of a throwing and talking and kicking all mixed up together. There's this particular car that when past and was checking out the chicks around the area and spotted our very very pinkish friend, Ms. Bekah Lynn Mohan. And to our suprise her was seriously checking her out. And thats when we stared playing this pathetic game. Whenever a car drives past, we(me, Bekah and Cryssie) had gotta strike a pose to see whether we turn heads. And it was just hilarious. We had like all sorts of pose. Mission accomplish because we really did turn alot of heads. Some of them are having a sour afternoon and didn't really pay much attention. There was this car, I think they knew what we were doing. They drove past and when we stike a pose, the were also posing with us too. And it was so suprising yet hilarious. All the little cute malay kids were also at the window doing all sorts of faces. Even the lady seating next to the driver made the peace sign. And we had this huge group of kids that cycles past and we were doing the chicken dance and the kids were like O.O. Their expressions were so cute. We didn't exactly played Chicken but we talked about it. After awhile, we had David over and he was just feeling abit spiritual and hard-working. Once he step into Bekah's house, he went straight to the piano and learn xxx song(I forgot what is the title of the song). We went in the exhausted. We had a little rest and walked over to Renee's house and came back. Bekah's parents friend's came over and had dinner together. They had yee sang which is also my greatest chinese new year fear. After lou-ing the sang, we digged in. Cryssie didn't manage to eat with us cause her dad was already here. I had a short dinner and Dad was already waiting outside. I was just an awesome day even though some of them can't effort to go.I'll still be missing everyone back in Klang and I'll still be seeing you people on the cross country race, right? Bye! Have a great day!=D

thanks to:
Bekah for having me come to your house and hanging out there and having a marvelous dinner even though it was a small one. And the games we play and the songs we hear and the crap we chatted about was just pure awesome.
Cryssie for being there for me even though I can't fetch you over. The wonderful gift from Japan that I forgot to bring home and also being all-crazy with me.
David for dropping and say hi by even though you're busy with your stuff.

THANK YOU!!!! 

No comments: