Monday, February 16, 2009

In the category of OLD??

"Verse of the week"
James 3:1-12

So how was your week? The only thing that made me happy through the week is my Camior from *cough cough* (you know who you are) as my valentine's gift. YAY!! Lotsa weird and creepy thing have happen throughout my week. Ms. XXX have been text messaging Mr. XXX.

Mr. OOO have been flirting with Ms. NNN. Weird bag issues are haunting Ms. YYY because Mr. OOO likes her bag, in a weird, scary way. I don't wanna confuse you so I'll just stop it but trust me, there are lots more.

I went swimming yesterday. Can't swim like how I swim 5 years ago. I mean we are force to swim 10 freaking laps in an Olympic size pool, ok. That show that I'm already a fatty bom bom. Oh yeah, before I forget, I wanna wish my darling Ms.Tee Tze Yu!!!

a blessed happy 15th birthday!! I can still remember I was your first friend you made when you first came to FGA USJ and we were around age 6 or 7, right? If I'm not wrong, I can still remember our conversation was something like this.

Me: Hi, what is your name?
Tze Yu: My name is tze yu. But you can call me Yuyu.

Even though it was a simple conversation, we became best friends the next very minute. I still remember showing you around the church and you slowly get to know everyone and those days when I go to your house and we watch movies together with your sisters and bathing in the same bath tub and now you keep pestering me to wear the skirt you bought for me. See how much we've grown? May the Lord bless you and keep you safe and grant you the wishes of your heart. We LOVE you!! Rock on my pink-ish friend!
I love saying cheese and crakers! It's like my new word. Coolio.. Ahhhh!! I'm just ssssooo random! I wanna have big big sexy-licoius abs, biceps and triceps! Gahhhh!!
I just wanna say I'm missing:
Amanda
Samantha
Putri
David P
David L
Rebekah
Crystal
Debbie
Renee
Ai Theeng
Yuyu
Jade
Elmo
iPod Classic
Nike's Lunar Trainer
Running tracks
my dream guitar
screaming
being random
If your name is here, feel the love, babeh!
If it's not, TOO BAD!!! You've been forgotten.
Ok. I've successfully wasted 1 minute of your time.
I'm doing this cause I've forgotten on what I wanna post so goodbye, world!

No comments: