Sunday, February 1, 2009

going random...

Ok, so this post will be super random but it means alot to me. You probably wouldn't understand it at all cause I'm kinda like releasing anger on the keyboard? I guess so..


-I didn't know we were related but also indirectly related. Which made me go 'omg'.
-Underestimating myself?
-I was thissss close to get to know you. But you weren't there already.
-I hate that look, ok? Don't you remember the days? Gone are the times, huh?
-Don't such a chicken. If you are daring enough to argue, BRING IT ON!!
-I wish my life were as good as yours.
-Thank God I saw the true 'you' earlier. Or I will be like those people(or are they even peoples)     around you.
-People change. Let's take you for an example.
-I think I'm just really afraid.

I'm done here. bye! finish.
 

No comments: