Monday, September 2, 2013

Decisions

Have you ever been so torn between to options? You proceed to choose what you think is perfect for the situation and then go home wondering what would happened if you took the other way and immediately regret your decision? I don't know if it happens to myself or am I the ONLY one exist that thinking about stuff like this? For the entire week, that's me right there. I wish my choices were better. The problem is, the choices I make during the situation at the moment is what I feel is best for THAT moment. I'm just never satisfy with whatever I have or whatever I have done.

I think I should start blogging more.

I recently deactivated my Facebook account. And no, the post above isn't talking about reactivating it again. I need to do it. I have been considering it for months now and hey, it's a new month, so I need to try something for a change. Too many reasons to do it. For now I'm handling it just fine. I hope it doesn't feel like I'm cold turkey-ing in days to come. Oh trust me, the pangs are gonna come and I'm gonna persuade myself to reactivate it. But I shall resist.

Emerge 2013 just ended on Sept 1. I was a long long journey but it was a bittersweet moment. I'm happy it's finally over but it ended right when I'm getting use to the busyness. It was great. VU won, obviously. We bagged a gold in POS from the defending champion in God know's how many consecutive years so it was kinda like a breakthrough for us. But I made many, many new friends, I can hardly remember all their names. Oh I got to see Nick Vujicic live. That was definitely cool. What a marvelous man of God . Monster faith. Now most of us just have to get use to no doing anything after church again, also known as Post Emerge Syndrome.

OK. Bye.

No comments: