Sunday, April 14, 2013

Need to stop!

Ok, the truth is, I still beat myself up because of the mistakes I made. Yes, everyone falls; no one is perfect. But I still judge myself too much. And I am perfectly aware that it stops me from loving God and other people with my entire heart, I've done so many mistakes and I constantly feel like I deserve all these troubles and that God is and forever will be disappointed with me. Of course, I know it's all a lie, but I just couldn't help it. I feel it, and I blog it down.

At times, I feel like I can overcome anything hurled at me, but some of the times, the only thing I'm hanging onto is His Word and promises that I hope will be real some day.

I need strength, please God. Bring me through this. I feel so alone. It really isn't easy, but I know I will get over it. The question is, when?

One thing I thank God for: amazing Christian bloggers. :)

No comments: