Saturday, November 20, 2010

Your other clone...

:D

Here's to the heart breakers...

I have been talking to a lot of people.

Ok, so today. Woke up to a sound of my loud-talking aunt, downstairs. I woke up, brush up and went downstairs to see not my aunt, but her DOG! He is so old now. In dog years, he is more than a century old. He is awesome. :D

Went to go pick up my spects. 

Did work and went out for pot bless and Jessica's house. It was ok. Food was good. Talked for a bit and went upstairs to at first play carrom but ended up re-watching Glee. Yeah.

Came back. Came online. Met Putri along the way. Talked to her about some girls stuff that we need to talk. I miss her or you if you are seeing this. Dear, we face the exact same thing. I will call you soon, dear. Just not today.

And now I'm talking to this two bimbos on Skype now STILL. Oh my gosh. It's so hard to talk to them. I'm gonna kill myself. It's so hard to talk to both Nelson and the one and only Canadian bimbo, Nathaniel. It's just so hard. Someone, stab me.

Ish.

I want a Nike pull-over. ):

No comments: