Sunday, November 14, 2010

Harder than I thought.


I just came back from camp. It was different from what I expected. It was less scary but definitely way more demanding.

Kids were hard to deal with, which was good. God was testing my patience while I teach the kids about patience. I was there to kind of like babysit them but at the same time I was there to teach them too. The experience did help my confidence and my spontaneousness to get something in my head and also my tolerance towards kids. I never liked teaching kids that can never sit still, but of course, no kid would just stick their ass on the ground so that makes me a kid hater. I learn how to deal with hard core kids that just gets distracted and end up in fights and I learn to walk the talk. So the trip was actually beneficial to me. I had fun even though there was only 8 kids.

I'm sleep deprived. It's hard to get good sleep when the kids around you are always sugar-rushed even though the haven't eat anything.

I got this weird, uneven tan. But I'm pretty much satisfied.

Movie marathon, coming right up.

I'm gonna miss you, Mackie.

For the longest time, I finally heard his voice. And I melted right to the ground. :D

Video shooting tomorrow. Can't wait. Hope everything goes smoothly and I pray hard for good lighting. And gosh, yes, my video editting skills on dreadful iMovie. I need the tutorials. Dang.

I miss you, kids!! D:

Jaeson Ma's new song is good. :DD

Alaska is such an awesome place.

No comments: